Good Gaming Inc. announces the latest updates to its NFT game
KENNETT SQUARE, PA, November 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Good Gaming, Inc. (OTCQB: GMER) (the âCompanyâ) is pleased to announce further updates for its first NFT blockchain game to release MicroBuddies â¢ and the release date of its latest beta test format, Beta 2.0. Beta 2.0 is scheduled to launch on Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. EST. Relevant game updates in their respective categories are highlighted below:
- The company has done a massive overhaul / overhaul of the game’s traits.
- Over 200 traits have now been updated with over a dozen entirely new traits.
- Too common mutations have been reworked, making mutated mutations more exclusive.
- Divine Friends are now themed.
- The maximum Peg value will now be 5.
- The supply peg is now 5 billion.
- A buddy “lock” has now been added which will prevent buddies from interacting with the game in any way. This is a must have feature to avoid GOO replication / forwarding scams when buying / selling MicroBuddies â¢ on OpenSea.
- MAJOR performance improvements have been made to all underlying functions. This update is intended to go a long way in helping MetaMask estimate gas costs and make gas limit issues a relic of the past.
Third party assistance
- We have added listenable events for all replications, syntheses, extractions and apoptosis.
- Anyone can now call up the burn function on their buddy’s GOO.
- Fixed apoptosis subtracting 1 GOO instead of granting GOO.
- Any GOO held by an Apop’d friend will be burnt instead of continuing to exist and add to the value of the peg in the dead wallet.
- There will now be an option to massage the apoptosis of all your infertile friends with a confirmation screen.
- There is now a feature to âmaximizeâ a buddy using GOOs from all of your MicroBuddies â¢, which will be extremely useful for fast transfers and GOO consolidation at the replicator and GRC level.
- Using max out will send GOO from MicroBuddies â¢ in the order you sorted them. For example, if you sort by cluttered, you can easily move the GOO of all your cluttered friends (checkout).
- Improved the overall efficiency of GOO extraction.
- GOOs generated on a MicroBuddies â¢ max will now be burned. This will come with an in-game warning.
- Checkout congestion notifications are now bundled into a single message, rather than spamming your screen.
GRC and replicator
- “Use All Buddies” now pays for replications as efficiently as possible, starting with the buddy with the highest GOO balance and stopping checks once MicroBuddies â¢ replication becomes affordable
Our updated documentation with all updates in detail is available at: https://docs.microbuddies.io/
MicroBuddies â¢ fans have the option of participating as a beta tester in Beta 2.0 as long as they purchase a Nano Factory token prior to the âSnapshotâ which will take place on November 24 at 9:00 am. Interested players are encouraged to join our discord, where additional instructions and information will be provided to beta testers.
The company is also happy to announce that it will associate a MATIC fee of 0.01 (less than 0.02 cents USD at the time of publication) with each transaction that creates a new MicroBuddy. Not only will this create another source of revenue for the company, but it will also give us the ability to automate the payment of storage fees associated with images and ensure data permanence in the future. This fixes one of the most important issues affecting the NFT space today.
Crypto and Gaming Director Douglas Adam “Fluxty” Wathen said, âBeta 2.0 is the result of taking full advantage of all the amazing game data and feedback we’ve received from our Nano Factory token holders since the start of beta. The update will significantly improve the balance of the game. game, usability, security, GOO tokenomics, third party With the help of our testers, we plan to determine an exact launch date for Q4 2021 for MicroBuddies â¢ as soon as we verify that the update is stable, and I’m extremely happy to finally put MicroBuddies’ best foothold forward for the world to enjoy. “
About MicroBuddies â¢
Good Gaming, Inc. is in the final stages of preparing for the mainnet launch of its first collectible NFT game on the market, MicroBuddies â¢, where players will be able to collect adorable, self-replicating microbes that passively produce their own. GOO â¢ game currency.
GOO â¢ can be used to replicate new MicroBuddies â¢ from existing ones and customize their genome using a strategic artificial selection process. Well-bred MicroBuddies â¢ will have a high GOO â¢ production rate, so players who develop their skills can create greater opportunities for themselves.
When launching MicroBuddies â¢ on Polygon Mainnet, a player will use their special Nano Factory tokens to synthesize Generation 0 MicroBuddies â¢ and start the game. The first 2,500 MicroBuddies â¢, collectively known as Generation 0, are expected to be there. rarest and rarest set of MicroBuddies â¢ and from which the rest of the game will spread. If the Nano Factory tokens are depleted or if a player does not purchase a Nano Factory token before the game launches, the only way to acquire a MicroBuddy and play will be to purchase one from another first. secondary market player at fair market value.
To purchase Limited Edition MicroBuddies â¢ Nano Factory Tokens, go to https://microbuddies.io
We invite everyone to join our company-supported social media platforms to engage with each other, receive reliable, up-to-date and accurate information, and communicate in our Good Gaming, Inc. and MicroBuddies â¢ communities.
Official game documentation is available at https://docs.microbuddies.io.
Visit us on our social media platforms:
Telegram Group: https://t.me/microbuddiesio
Twitter: https://twitter.com/microbuddies, https://twitter.com/GOODGMER
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/microbuddiesofficial/, https://www.facebook.com/GoodGMER, https://www.facebook.com/GoodGamingMC
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3YyoK_Xdo7sfPmse898Nog/
The NFT market has created huge new opportunities in the art and games industry. As of September 1, 2021, more than $ 5.5 billion had been spent on NFT, an increase of 50 times the trading in Q4 2020.
NFT breeding games such as CryptoKitties work by allowing players to collect virtual cats and “breed” them together to create new, unique cats. NFTs can then be sold to others in third-party markets such as OpenSea and typically pay a 2.5-10% royalty to the organization that created the project. With a recent valuation exceeding $ 7.6 billion for its parent company Dapper Labs and NFT games like Axie Infinity, which recently recorded more than $ 2 billion in year-to-date sales, the company estimates its first NFT MicroBuddies game. â¢ is poised to gain market share in the NFT gaming space.
About the right game
Good Gaming has been an innovative brand leading the gaming industry in multiple segments of the space since 2008. Starting with our roots as a collaborative space for gamers to share their knowledge, we have established ourselves as one leaders in the organization of Hearthstone tournaments. In 2016, we expanded our reach to establish multiple Minecraft servers with some of the more popular versions of Prison and SkyBlock, and then developed our fully custom-developed NFT blockchain game, MicroBuddies â¢, in 2021. The Good Gaming advantage comes our development team has a close relationship with the player communities of all our games. The constant communication and resulting feedback further expands our exclusive content, and we continue to be influencers in the field. Good Gaming continues to find exciting and innovative ways to diversify into the gaming industry. As a business and community, our goal is to cement our place as a fun and collaborative place for the enjoyment of ALL gamers. .
For more information on Good Gaming, please visit https://www.good-gaming.com
This press release contains statements that constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. These statements appear in several places in this release and include all statements that are not statements of historical fact concerning the intention, belief or current expectations of Good Gaming Inc., its directors or officers with respect to, among others: (i) financing plans; (ii) trends affecting its financial condition or results of operations; (iii) growth strategy and operating strategy. The words “may”, “would”, “will”, “expect”, “estimate”, “can”, “believe”, “the potential” and similar expressions and variations thereof are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Investors are cautioned that these forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond the control of Good Gaming Inc., and that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forecasts made. prospective due to various factors. Further information about potential factors that could affect business and financial results is and will be included in the documents filed by Good Gaming, Inc. with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including those defined as “Risk Factors” in these documents.
Public relations and shareholder information:
Joseph M. Vazquez III
Telephone: (888) 245-3005
Email: [email protected]